Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hello, Cohabitation!

So here is my quick and dirty sketch of what I thought would look nice in our future living room. For now, I'll be moving into a rented apartment, with white walls and ceilings (with pink cornices) and salmony pink carpet, but when we get our own place, I'd love moody grey walls with a stencilled fleur de lys motif in matte silver. Then I'd get this rug and a floor lamp to brighten the area up. We've both been dying to get a chesterfield sofa (I love cushions - maroon and pale blue) and I love rocking chairs (he already has a recliner, but secretly I love this one) This is his existing coffee table, which I like anyway and I'd decorate it with a cute vase and a souvenir from our Paris honeymoon (but the one in the blue rectangle is from here)
What do you think?

1 comment: