Sunday, August 14, 2011

Shop til You Drop, August 2011

There were so many great ideas in last month's Shop (I generally buy 4 magazines a month, Real Living, Shop, Aus InStyle and Vogue Paris, supplementing with the occasional Aus Vogue when I like the cover.) I thought I'd show you a few I especially liked.


Karen Walker.I know I'm late to the party, but I'm only just starting to really love her stuff. This belt reminds me of the bow belt tutorial a while ago that was pretty cool from Casey's Elegant Musings.


I was looking for something else, possibly a necklace from this website, but I love this bag. So sweet looking, great for bike-riding.


Fashionary. This is so cool... I am a little desperate to find a good reason to buy this, but I don't think I would use it, it's too awesome to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment